Road Marking Paints
The majority of (road) marking paints are used outdoors, and must withstand a range of conditions, including weather and traffic activity.
Minerals fillers play various roles, such as:
- Providing abrasion resistance to weather and traffic.
- Improving brightness of the paint to increase its visibility.
- Proving chemical resistance to ensure long-term durability under various conditions.
- Providing skid resistance to the paint, not only making it less slippery in general and in wet conditions, but also improving its visibility in wet conditions due to the rough surface.
- Providing resistance towards UV.